martes, 24 de enero de 2012

An Usakumya is born!

Catching up on stuff that happened last week, I have an introduction to make.

Meet my new Usakumya:
What is this? I wonder.....

An Usakumya is born!!

He got here last week, like I said. He turned out a bit more expensive than I´d thought due to shipping and taxes, but he has the honor of being my first and only new Usakumya. Still nameless, too. I´ll be getting the rest secondhand, methinks. This one had to be bought because there was no finding anyone willing to part with theirs in this color (it really is the hardest to find.....pink and white are so much more common).

I won´t bother people reviewing BTSSB´s store, since there must be so many reviews out there and most people surely know the service quality they offer. It suffices to say that they were prompt in shipping the item (though they gave me an erroneous EMS tracking code, which irritated me), if a bit curt in the emails that were exchanged. I didn´t expect it to come in such a large box for just a pochette, and it even came with a BTSSB bag.


It was rather surprising, actually, because it wasn´t even in the bag.... o.O so it was just randomly folded and put on the pochette.

The pochettes are cute, but I don´t like how, when they´re not full, their bellies are "empty". So I stuffed mine. I can take that stuffing out if I want to go out with him sometime. The legs aren´t the "rotating" type that the medium and large have, which is a bit sad because it can´t sit as well as Agente 007 and Sir Bear. Still, it´s beyond adorable. And can possibly store more than or at least as much as the medium size.....

3 comentarios:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :D Your new Usa is very cute!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Aww!! So cute!! It's hard to tell the size of it, it looks rather big, not as i would imagine a pochette! You should take a picture where you're holding it! ♥

    ResponderEliminar