Day 7: 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
I don´t think I´m inspired by that many specific people. I admire a lot of random lolitas that I´ve seen on EGL or on Daily Lolita, or ones that I´ve met on MAF. I admire them, but I don´t really stop to think about their names or anything like that....Still, I´m sure that you´re more than ten out there!!
I guess that if I had to pick anyspecific people, I´d go with three:
1) Zeruda. : 3 We met on MAF, and your coords inspired me to try out dressing lolita sometimes. Now you´ve grown out of lolita, mostly, as have I....but you still have great style. :) I´m so glad we´re friends.
2) Momoko, the character from Kamikaze girls. Who actually inspires me as to what I don´t want to be as a lolita, ever. Sure, she has some redeeming qualities by the end of the film, but that doesn´t mean that she isn´t selfish, brand-obsessed and routinely lies in order to get money for lolita.
3) Misako Aoki. She´s the idea lolita embassador, in my opinion. I´ve used her hairstyles as inspiration a few times for a lolita coord or three.
![]() |
| Oh, how I love this bunny bonnet! |
Oh, fine, I´ll add one last one---but she isn´t even real! Sakura Kinomoto, from Cardcaptor Sakura.
![]() |
| Nyan! |
When you think about it, more than half of her outfits require the use of one or more petticoats (I recall one Sakura cosplayer once commenting something like this on her blog: "And yes, I am wearing 4 petticoats in this photo. There was no other way to get the same poof as in the original illustrations.").
This illustration is also another reason why I felt like laughing when BTSSB (or was it AatP?) released their Black cats series, with a detachable tail and kitty ears.....




aw, I'm so glad we're friends too! :)
ResponderEliminar