Here they are:
A plushie (really soft!!), a towel-and-perfume set from Ralph Lauren, and an air freshener.
The air freshener is really curious; You´re supposed to attach this flower to the part that has the scented oil, and it slowly turns that color (in this case, purple), while releasing the scent. Really pretty.
My friend Sara made me this incredible patchwork pillow in blue shades (she totally knows that I adore blue...).
A silver bracelet....one simple enough for everyday use that can be worn with everything and anything.
My friend Zeruda sent these three. Candy!! (which has all been eaten by now...I did share.), a piece of fabric (which will be transformed into some sort of pouch or mini-purse, I´m not quite sure yet) and best of all: sparkly sparkly bluish-silvery nailpolish. A shade I´ve never seen and am going to wear tomorrow.
A mini-trunk and a Hello Kitty pouch. I´m not sure yet what I´ll use the trunk for--but it´ll probably be either for sewing supplies or for my letters and stationery....
I´m really happy with my birthday presents; I got so many more than last year, and they´re all so thoughtful!
I also got a new cellphone, after nearly a year of saying I´d get one! I´ll be opening it and switching my SIM card to it later this afternoon. I promise to take better pictures.
I´m still waiting for the Usakumya, though.....
wow! great gifts! :D what phone did you get? :)
ResponderEliminar