martes, 24 de enero de 2012

So I´m a bit of a geek....

....or so I´ve discovered. Either that, or I´m a "G.E.M. Series figure"-whore. Because I swear, I want at least three figures from that series; and they´re all as expensive as buying a used lolita JSK/OP on EGL_sales.....

Why is this happening now? Why did I have to discover figures when I´ve only had one before, Sesshoumaru? It´s not like I watch much anime anymore (I´m now more into Jdramas and Kdramas, whough I still like to read the occasional manga). They´re so pretty, though. I think it´s more my fondmess for the character designs manifesting itself here.

G.E.M. Series Rurouni Kenshin
 .....I like the limited "Battosai" Edition to boot. I´ve actually seen the regular-colored one once at a con, but I´ve never seen this one. Gah.

G.E.M. Series Naruto Hatake Kakashi
 ....where have you been all of my life? I´ve never been much of a Naruto fan (though I did buy the manga and watch the anime at some point), but I have always fangirled Kakashi. Why have I never seen this at a con before? It´s been out for more than a year and a half, supposedly! It´s on sale on a Spanish site as well.....so tempting......

G.E.M. Series Rurouni Kenshin Hajime Saito
....I´m masochistic. This figure is coming out like....in DAYS. He is so seriously cool...... I want him....his pose is so absolutely characteristic.....Aku soku zan!

And lastly, a figure that I will probably never ever have.....that I yearn for with the fiercest aching of my heart.....

I am in love....
I think I could possibly sell my soul for this figure, LoL. It´s 17 inches tall!! The rearing Epona....I´ve always loved her!! >.< It costs 424.99USD.......That´s like two month´s....well, OK, a month and a half´s salary right there....... it´s my ideal Link and pose though..... *sigh* why must you be so expensive?

If I find Kenshin, I´m definitely going to buy him. I know that he´ll be really hard to find (he´s sold out in three sites that I know of.... gr...and his release was in late june 2011!). Kakashi is already hard to find, because the only place I´ve found him is on that Spanish site; he´s unavailable on the Japanese ones I like looking at figures on..... Saito will definitely have to wait. I really get these silly buying impulses all at once, I think. Greediness? Probably the feeling that if I´m not quick, they´ll disappear, as happened with my Sesshoumaru. I had such a hard time hunting him down later......

Speaking of which, I also found this really nice figure of Kagome from the same series as my Sesshoumaru.
I really like her; being a SessoumaruxKagome fan, I figure I´ll eventually buy it.....if I can find it.....since it´s 2 years old. Kotobukiya figures (Kagome and Sesshoumaru) are so much more affordable than Megahouse ones (the GEM series), I´ve noticed.....



I need to go through my wardrobe to take some pictures; I´ve been saying I would since the beginning of the month but haven´t yet.....I really need to get rid of the sweeter pieces that I don´t wear at all.....Is February a good month to sell lolita stuff, I wonder? I want some spending money that´ll keep me from eating away at my savings...

1 comentario:

  1. I was like "EEEEEEK!!!! KAKASHIIII!!!!♥" but then I scrolled down and then I was all like "OH. MY. GOD. LINK!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥" I wonder if I can sell a kidney XD

    ResponderEliminar