sábado, 17 de diciembre de 2011

An Ornament a Day: Day 7

Yesterday,  I accompanied my Mom to her chemo sessioan at the hospital. We came back late, but the internet person was  finally fixing our intenet!! It hasn´t been working properly for months, and finally blipped late the night before last. But it´s fixed now (hopefully). I had to go to a birthday party, though, so I didn´t have time to post the ornament before I rushed out to catch the bus.

So, today I´m posting the ornament that was supposed to be yesterday´s, and tomorrow I will post days 8 and 9 together.

Meet the previous ornament´s twin. In a fanciful bit of silliness, I think of them as the See and Saw horses.

Yes, that´s the way!! Smile, baby!!

Wait, where are you goi--?!

Hey! Look at the camera!!

*sigh* What a diva.





He´s got a red bridle instead of a golden one; I love the white and red color combination, though he´s essentially less colorful than his "brother". His head is also more turned. Something I didn´t really notice until I started taking the pictures....

These two have to be my absolute favorite rocking horses. They´re the ones in the best condition too. Wood ornaments usually last longer and are more resistant than plastic ones, don´t you think?

2 comentarios:

  1. Haha, i can so imagine these rocking horses, one of each of my shoulders. The red is the "devil" and the withe is the "angel" lol XD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oooh, I hadn´t thought of that.....but you´re totally right!! I could see that too! XD

    ResponderEliminar