I find this song so incredibly calming (and touching), even more than "Greensleeves".
This is the blog of Laia Moon, cosplayer, fan of asian fashion (especially lolita) and avid reader of books.
sábado, 10 de diciembre de 2011
Inspirational music
As a change from the Christmas-themed music and carols I seem to be listening to constantly at this time, I had a flashback to medieval-type music, and juat had to share this one: "Scarborough Fair Canticle". I prefer it sung by male voices, having heard it for the first time as sung by Simon and Garfunkel. Though there are some wonderful female singers with versions of it, I´ll admit.
I find this song so incredibly calming (and touching), even more than "Greensleeves".
I find this song so incredibly calming (and touching), even more than "Greensleeves".
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
answer: The outfit is called "Heart Hunter", I think it's really cute!^^
ResponderEliminarThanks for visiting my blog. *hug* And as I said, you'll get a link at my blog. =3