jueves, 15 de septiembre de 2011

Yesstyle and J-box Hauls

Today I finally got both of my packages. Happy happy, two things at the same time!!

I had ordered the J-box one in early september, with a slower option (one that said several weeks). It´s my "Bento haul" for this new season:




I was so excited when the postman showed up in his van (>_< The package was too big for our usual scooter-bound mailman! We got the van! : P) with this large package. Yaaay!!





Here´s my "bento haul": I got stuff from sausage-shapers (and a corndog maker) to turn my hotdogs into cute crabs and octopi to the pan-pita bread cutters, and molds for my rice....also, silicone cups and "bento grass" for the bento snacks. I also got three different kinds of grapefruit candy....








This was by far my favorite in the haul, though. With this, I hope that making gyoza will become easier and faster. It´s a gyoza-shaper!!










I was really surprised when, about an hour later, the regular postman showed up, with his trusty scooter! Turns out that I was getting both my packages on the same day! What a coincidence. Unfortunately, this one came with bad news: a customs charge!! WTF? Customs only usually charges for packages over 100 euros!! They only tax less than 5% of the packages that are under that amount....Even the postman said that it was strange, that they usually charged shipments or packages from the US, not ones from Hong Kong.....T.T So, sadly, I had to fork over 26,50 euros (about the same amount I paid for the product, including shipping! An outrage!!) to get my package. I didn´t get taxed last time I placed an order at Yesstyle, this is quite strange. : / Bad luck, I hand´t had a tax on any of my packages since the January taxing spree (in which I had to pay taxes on every single package I got! Not the best of months....). I guess that in a way I was lucky, though, because it´s the other box that was actually the expensive package....

So, anyhow, this is what I ordered:


Four lenses (two green, two blue) for my two upcoming cosplays. Also, 1 pair of clip-on bangs that were on sale and I´d been eyeing for a while (Claire Beauty again). This time around, I did get the free gifts, I´m happy to say. Two lens cases (pink....oh well...) and a "smart bookmark". It´s kinda pretty.

I´ve never ordered or worn Geo lenses, so I´ll have to try them out this weekend and write a review. I´m hoping that the good things I´ve read about them are true.

1 comentario: