martes, 13 de septiembre de 2011

Lolita 30 day challenge: Day 4

Day 4 : 10 different kinds of food you like.

 This was easy-peasy!! In fact, I had to cut out a few foods.....

  1. Curry. I love and adore curry to the nth degree. I especially like chicken curry, since I also love chicken.
  2. Carrots. The best vegetable and snack in the world.
  3. Chili con Carne. Yum. I like it in all its variations, from the regular ground-beef-and-beans kind to the stringy-pulled meat-without-beans kind. Make it hot and spicy, it´s even better!
  4. Chicken Tandoori. Delicous chicken, and add a spicy yogurt sauce? A++!!
  5. Chana Masala. I love legumes.  Beans, lentils, chickpeas...... so if you have a dish based on chickpeas and it´s spicy....I will eat it and love it.
  6. Lentil soup. Pretty plain and average compared to the other exotic dishes I´ve named. But lentils are great.
  7. Chicken rice soup with lemon. My grandma is the best at making this dish. If you don´t add lemon to it, it really loses its touch.
  8. Berries. Anything that has "-berry" as part of its name, I will probably like. Blue, black, red, straw, give them all to me!
  9. Fajitas. Tortilla. Chicken. Green pepper. Spicy.  ´nuff said.
  10. Chocolate: As long as it´s not mixed with anything fruity. 
As you can see, I´m more of a "spicy or salty" kind of girl rather than an uber-fan of sweet things.  On that last one I was debating "meat buns" or "stir fry noodles" but I thought that I should at least include two sweet things in the ten.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario