The store logo.
I was overjoyed to find out that not only would this particular store be attending, but also.....BTSSB and AATP!!! This is definitely a first. I will be wearing my best lolita Baby coord one of those days without fail: a variation on my Alice and the Black Cat JSK coord, with my pretty Usakumya (white Agent 007).
I´ve comissioned an Usakumya bonnet (white with white ribbons, like 007´s) on EGL and it should get here with plenty of time to spare. I´ll be wearing my AP sax blue schoolbag for the first time as well...Between the bonnet and the birthdays this month (my mom and dad´s in september and my brother´s in late august) and saving up so I can buy something at the booth (even if it´s just a pair of socks or and accessory!!), this month is going to be scrimp-and-pinch month....Gah.....I´m so glad I didn´t buy anything at Closet Child´s 30% off sale.....though those ETC skirts were calling me....>.< I love ETC.....

That's really cool. I hope it works out for you! It's always nice to have lolita websites based in your home nation.
ResponderEliminar