sábado, 10 de septiembre de 2011

Giveaway haul

I recently participated in a giveaway on a blog. To my surprise, I actually won something! Naturally, as Murphy´s Law and my Bad Luck determined, I didn´t actually win either of the 2 (out of four) packages that I really wanted.....figures that if there was a 50/50 chance of getting them, I wouldn´t.....but at least I got something! My first time winning anything in a giveaway, actually, so I was happy.



I got: two sets of chopsticks (one blue, one purple), two erasers (one dango one panda), a cellphone charm (a notebook one) and a really cute panda sponge. Which has somehow become lost in my room already, 4 days after getting the package. Or maybe my Mom kidnapped it. She was eyeing it and saying it was cute the other day.... So I´ll rely on the picture that was posted during the contest to show you my "haul":


Thanks again, Chibirubie! I´m looking forward to your next giveaway, whenever that may be!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario