sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011

Things I want....for Christmas!

I find that my wants this Christmas are pretty much videogame-based....




 Legend of Zelda 3DS 25th Anniversary special edition....with the Ocarina of Time remake included....



Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword special Edition pack, which includes a golden Wiimote, the game and the soundtrack CD..... (released yesterday in Europe)






A Wii (so I can play Skyward Sword).














 The latest Professor Layton game (released next Friday).













There are three videogames I fangirl and obsess over, in any shape or form: Legend of Zelda, Professor Layton, and Pokemon. It figures that two of the three would get important releases this Christmas. I might get lucky and get the Layton game as a gift, but as for the others.....I think I´m on my own (they´re too expensive for gifts)....and I´m definitely going to have to choose and prioritize...

Of course I´d still like to maybe get some clothes (scarves, mittens, thick socks, I love and need you so as not to freeze!), or maybe a gift coupon for the sales that start right before my birthday.....and I might get that watch I´ve been eyeing at the store. My old one is starting to fall apart. I mentioned something along those lines to my Mom, she might possibly remotely get the hint (or not. She rarely does.)....

I already know what I want to get everyone but my brother. I just need to go get the stuff. Christmas shopping trip planning, start!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario