jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2011

Packages: Haul

I got three packages today; what are the odds that they all came at once?





Package 1. It had cute "candy tape" closing the envelope. 




Packages 2 and 3: From Yesstyle and Mysterious place #1. 








They had the following:


My leggings from Yesstyle. They all fit like I want them to, except for the purple ones--they´re low-waisted, and I really hate that, but I´ll survive. The red and green are too thin for winter, but I might try double-layering them for Christmas; it´d be fun and warmer. I´m totally in love with my grey leggings, they´re warm and have that really cool design on them. The polka-dots will look great with my ETC dress and the jeggings...I´ve always wanted.



I got my writing paper! Yaaaaay! So happy; Now I´ll be able to send lots of pretty letters. I had to control myself; I wanted to buy tons and tons since there are so many cute designs.....but in the end I had to admit that there´s more than enough paper, with 12 sheets per pack..... I got Christmas/winter, Alice, sorta-patchwork and rabbit writing papers. They got here really fast, despite having been sent via SAL....






The third package has Christmas gifts, so they´ll have to be kept secret for now, since I don´t want anyone (any friends, really) to see (on the offchance that they decide to read my blog NOW of all times, and blab).

On another note, I´m starting to think that it just might not be worth it for me to buy stuff from Yesstyle anymore.  Seriously, I got hit with a customs fee these last two times (I´ve ordered 3 times) that were equal to the amount I actually spent on the items! For example, I spent 30 euro on the leggings, and paid 26.42 in taxes!! Outrageous, I tell you!

This hasn´t happened to me at all either with my writing paper or with the gifts package. I refuse to pay what I figure I´m saving when I buy off that site in taxes.
The only difference is that the Yesstyle comes from Hong Kong (?) and the other two packages come from Japan.... and I shouldn´t be getting taxed on packages that are under 100 euros!!

1 comentario:

  1. oh, nice leggings!! Pain with the tax tho :( And the letter sets looks so cute!! I have no idea where to buy stationary, i get all mine from MAF, lol ^^ I got your letter today btw!! :D What a great day this day became all of a sudden! :D

    ResponderEliminar