So it´s finally my turn to do the MAF show and tell.....gosh, it was so hard resucing everything to under 10 minutes; My camera kept cutting me off in the last few questions until I selected and spoke more than rambled, hahaha. And then the whole uploading process.....I´m glad I didn´t decide to edit th video and do cool things with it. =.= Too much work.
So, here it is, Laia Moon talking about herself (LoL sounds self-centered, doesn´t it....?). Also.....I hate my recorded voice.
aw, you could have selected some questions instead of stressing thrugh it ^^ I live when people ramble in their show and tells XD I was thinking I could probably fill a whole new vid with all the qustions i didn't have time to ask in mine! maybe i'll do a surprise s&t sometime! ;D
ResponderEliminar@Zeruda: Well, I did end up eliminating a few questions in the end. And also I talked a bit more in some than in others....but yes, maybe next time I will stress less about it, hahaha. I´d love to have another S&T from you. It´d actually be fun to do repeats and stuff, sorta like "expanding" topics, like maybe themed S&T?
ResponderEliminaryeah, that's a cool idea! :D however i got a bit worried that the interest for this event is fading since only two three persons asked your questions, even tho your thread was visible!!
ResponderEliminar