
It´s THE dress I want at the moment......Grahhhhh....but after buying the other AatP JSKs this month, as well as my brother´s birthday being in three days (I have to buy him a present today!), and having to pay for something I ordered on Closet Child last month as well....I definitely can´t afford it this time.
How frustrating,
<--Tears of FRUSTRATION. That´ll teach me to splurge all at once in the middle of the month. *sigh* Though it is a bit of a consolation that it´s actually quite expensive....because I don´t think I´d pay 19.800 yen (180 EUR/259 USD/157GBP) for a OP that´s been rated "2/5", despite the fact that 2/5 on Closet Child is usually good.....still too much, definitely too much + shipping.
But I still feel quite annoyed. It was a nasty surprise. I´ve learned my lesson: don´t get greedy, especially at the beginning of the month. 
That's a bummer. I hope you can find a way to get this dress.
ResponderEliminar