Tomorrow I´ll be going to a mini-con in Madrid, the Japan Weekend. It´ll be the first one in a veeeeery long time that I go to alone, because it seems that one of my friends is sick and the other is MIA. Won´t respond to my multiple texts, or on facebook, or after writing on her facebook wall or calling her.
So, yeah, no cosplaying for me this time around, methinks. I´ll be a lot comfier walking around in more regular clothes; there´s this rather ugly tendency for lone cosplayers to get harassed at the bus station, I´ve heard....so it´s always better to go in pairs or a group. I guess that if I went both days of the con, I´d work up enough energy to wear something nice, such as Zelda or maybe my AatP Chained JSK, but I doubt I´ll be going both days if it´s as small as it was last time. It´d be pointless, and the ticket costs more than the ones for the bigger Cons (which is ridiculous, in my opinion).
Anyhow, I´m going to take a few pictures tomorrow and see if I can´t write a bit of a mini-report or something on it. At the very least, I´m going to take pictures of the cute bento I´m planning on making.
Also, I recently got a package; I´m going to write a nice review about what I got. I think that if anyone is interested in figures, they´ll find it interesting.
Well, I´m off to see what I can do about the Christmas tree. I was planning on taking it down this afternoon (what´s left of it), but since my Dad parked the huge car in the garage; it´s blocking the access to our attic, where the boxes to store everything in are..... : / I must be patient. He won´t get back from Berlin until later tonight. I don´t feel like staying up really late to get everything done, however.....
wow, you have your christmas decorations up long!! Here we remove them 20 days after christmas O_O
ResponderEliminarLooking forward to your pictures and reviews of everything you mentioned ^^ I hope you had a great time at the con :)