This Vocaloid video and song are my definite theme song for today. While Gumi´s my usual favorite, Rin is quite cute too. Enjoy the nostalgic moment!!
This is the blog of Laia Moon, cosplayer, fan of asian fashion (especially lolita) and avid reader of books.
lunes, 27 de febrero de 2012
I wanna be....
...a princess!! Doesn´t that just really sum up the dream of every girl at some point in time? Personally, I´d love it. I´m sure it´d be worth it. And I don´t care if my prince on a white horse comes on an alpaca, zebra, camel or whatever either. XD
This Vocaloid video and song are my definite theme song for today. While Gumi´s my usual favorite, Rin is quite cute too. Enjoy the nostalgic moment!!
This Vocaloid video and song are my definite theme song for today. While Gumi´s my usual favorite, Rin is quite cute too. Enjoy the nostalgic moment!!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Hmmm...I always wanted to be a Queen. A Queen wielding a very large and sharp sword. Or ax. Or crossbow. Either way. ^_^
ResponderEliminar