martes, 11 de octubre de 2011

AATP cardigan love



It´s called the "Rose cardigan". It´s available in 4 different colors: off-white, red, navy and black. Though I usually lean towards blues, in this case I´m totally for the white and the black versions. The rose design simply isn´t noticeable in the red and blue versions.







 See? Where´s the rose in the blue cardi?













 I am so in love with it. If the BTSSB and AATP stand last weekend  had just had this cardigan instead of the Joker one, I would have bought it without any hesitation. Just totally forked over the cash, no questions asked. Then I´d have run over to the IW website and asked for the Rose Sained Glass print.


2 comentarios:

  1. The blue would have been a LOT better if the rose design was white like on the black version.

    I really like the white and black as well. Very nice.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the cardigans are so pretty! I love the blue the most! I like when it's not too much of a contrast between the rose and the cardigan actually :) However i find the design to look too loose and saggy to be flattering with lolita.. i don't know...

    ResponderEliminar