As you all know, though my love of wearing lolita except in certain cases is slowly dwindling, my passion for Baby the Star Shine Bright´s adorable BunnyBear knows no bounds.
I determined that I am going to complete the whole "Usakumya collection": large, medium, small (pochette) in all colors. Since they do cost a pretty penny, even secondhand, I resolved that I´d wait to buy some after I bought that one black pochette for my birthday (my only new one too).
As a prize for patiently studying, I thought that I could get one if I passed my exams. And, I passed with really good marks (2nd highest mark in the 1st part of the exam; highest mark in the 2nd part). An ocasion for celebration!
So, I went ahead and bought this Usakumya when I saw it on Closet Child. Sure, it was a teensy bit more expensive than buying it new, but......it´s the RARE whitexwhite! You can´t get it online easily (and I´ve searched.....
I´ve been wanting a whitexwhite ribbon large ever since I got the medium whitexwhite (my first bunnybear) over a year ago. Whitexpink is OK, but not as pretty. And I wanted them to match. I did miss out on this bear once too, and was very very irritated with myself for being so indecisive. So when I saw it again 3 weeks ago....I snapped it up. Very lucky that they have a one-month-hold policy on ClosetChild....because I spent no more than 20 euros in April on anything else (including going out) so as to be able to afford it and help out at home too. Worth it! So worth it!
I´ll admit, it was also a cheer-me-up buy. I still ache, and hugging something so cute does seem to make me feel a bit happier. Especially when I remember that my Mom *did* like my white bunnybears (and even the pink pochette); she only disliked the black ones. I can imagine her shaking her head just about now, saying I´ve got too many. Thank God no one in my family knows how much one of these actually costs.....
He is currently nameless. Yes, this bunnybear is a he too. All of my larger ones are. I´m thinking of making all my pochettes female (as they´re yet unnamed). The "Sasa" I was thinking for one of the pochettes will fit him better too, I think. Duke Sasa? Sir Sasa? Or do you think another name would suit him better? If you´ve got a really good female name, I also accept suggestions--because if I really like it, he can undergo a sex change (I´m so evil).
Isn´t he so cute without his hood?

so cute! I've never seen a picture without the hood over the ears before ^^ For so long i thought it was a bunny ^^
ResponderEliminar